Do you remember my post about getting started on this bright bunny English Paper pieced (EPP) mug rug, my Sizzix Design Team debut? I’m sure you have your stack of basted pieces all ready to go, sitting at the edge of your seat patiently awaiting my finishing directions, right? Great! Either way, I’m excited to finally share the finishing directions today on the Sizzix blog.
- stitching the basted pieces together;
- savvily removing the template papers;
- attaching the completed EPP to the background fabric;
- removing excess fabric to help reduce bulk; and,
- using the backing to bind the mug rug.
These are all great techniques for any EPP project.
One little forewarning: making a bright and bold mug rug like this one may draw extra attention to the plate of treats you rest on it. This most likely will result in extra sneaky small hands swiping your snacks.
I’m linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it up Friday.