I’m excited to kick off the week by announcing a new sponsor: Fat Quarter Shop. Many of you most likely know about this pinnacle online fabric shop that not only stocks a wide selection of fabrics, but also engages the community in a big way through free video tutorials and patterns, quilt alongs, block of the month clubs, and more. I’ve worked with Fat Quarter shop in the past during two separate quilt pattern blog hops: Layers of Charm and Welded, and they are also a big sponsor of the 1930s Farmer’s Wife Sew Along hosted by Angie at Gnome Angel, for which I’m an official blogger. Fat Quarter Shop has long been very supportive of independent bloggers. When they reached out to me wanting to sponsor my blog, I graciously accepted.
Here are some of my favorite features about Fat Quarter Shop:
- They have a *really* extensive selection of fabrics that span from traditional to more modern.
- They stock gorgeously curated bundles of solids, some of which have matching Aurifil threads!
- The shop is searchable by color, which is always a good starting point in finding the perfect fabric for a project.
- They seem to have an endless supply of novelty fabrics, which helps tremendously with eye spy or any other themed quilts.
- They have many free tutorials and patterns that are great for both quick projects and skill building, not to mention learning short cuts that can help in all future quilt projects.
- They have great sales including a 24 hour flash sale each day.
- Their customer service is always stellar.
Fat Quarter Shop is generously offering a Contemporary Splendid Sampler Fat Quarter Bundle, consisting of twenty (20) gorgeous fat quarters by Moda Fabrics, to one of my readers. This is a great stash-building bundle (look at those teals! swoon!), or perhaps a reason to jump in on the Splendid Sampler Sew Along by Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson.
To enter the giveaway today, let me know your favorite fat quarter bundle offered by Fat Quarter Shop. You can peruse the selection HERE. Leave a comment and make sure I’m able to get ahold of you if you win. If you’re a follower of Night Quilter, leave a second comment telling me how you follow for a second entry. Tell me how you follow Fat Quarter Shop (facebook, twitter, Instagram, their blog Jolly Jabber, etc.) for a third entry.
This giveaway is open to US and international participants. The giveaway will be open until 8pm Monday 2/29 when I’ll select the winner randomly with random.org. Good luck! Giveaway is now closed! Congratulations to Pam S.!
Thanks again to the Fat Quarter Shop! Blog sponsors help me to keep this blog going by helping cover the costs of hosting, photography equipment, supplies, and of course time. Sweet, precious time. Many many thanks to all who support me!